Villa Vicere’ is a brand new luxury private villa set above the lively and chic town of Positano, rising at about 150 steps from street level. The impeccable services and warm hospitality offered, combined with unique interior decor, provide a truly magical experience.
Experience Positano at its finest amidst lush gardens, endless terraces, panoramic views, and an infinity pool with Positano at your feet.
Weekly rates & Availability
|From||To||16 guests||20 guests||24 guests|
- Food allowance: €3,000 paid upon arrival in cash
- Security deposit: €10,000 to be held by the agency on credit card guarantee
- Tourist tax €1.50 per night, per person
- Pets allowed with dog sitter (available also at the villa at extra charge)
- Smoking permitted only outside
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–6:00 pm – Check-out from 8:00am to 10:00 am
Included with rent
- Electricity, central A/C, heat, water and final cleaning
- Staff included: Chef for 8 hours per day; maid from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Concierge for 8 hours per day – The house staff has one day off per week
- Daily change of linens and bath towels
- Daily continental breakfast
- One complimentary cooking class
- Pool service and garden maintenance daily
- DSL line connected with villa computer and Wi-Fi for personal laptop
- Porter service included from 4 pm to 6 pm on arrival and 8 am and 10 am on departure. For arrivals outside of the above scheduled hours, or on Sunday, the porter service is at client’s expenses €10/15 per suitcase.
Not included with rent
- Additional staff hours, available on request: €25 per hour/per staff member
- Telephone and fax charged on usage
- Parking fee per day: €25 for car, €30 for van, valet service included
- Late check-in and earlier check-out can be arranged with local porter on extra charge basis
Previous guests say
Jill K. • May 2016
Beyond magical. The Villa was spectacular! I will say, if you aren’t in shape or prepared to walk, Positano, isn’t the place for you. Our family did a lot of walking, jogging and site seeing, one of the most beautiful places in the world!!! The staff at the Villa was very spectacular, from the personal Chef, Consilia, to our home concierge, Ciro, the Manager, maid and gardener… Perfect in every way!
What to do in Positano and the Amalfi area
A winding scenic drive along the coastal road, known for its hairpin bends and spectacular views, takes visitors to Positano, Praiano, Amalfi and the spellbinding uphill town of Ravello, with its incomparable belvedere. Any of these popular resort towns along the coast are good bases for exploring the surrounding areas. Buses and ferries run frequently and are the most convenient way to reach other towns while avoiding what could be a challenging drive in the bustling summer traffic. Other excursion possibilities include a boat trip to the islands of Capri and Ischia, a visit to the vibrant cities of Napoli, Salerno, or the gracious Sorrento, or an exploration of Pompeii and Herculaneum - the fascinating ruins of ancient cities destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in the 1st century A.D.
The Amalfi Coast offers an abundance of cafes, shops, art galleries and restaurants on its vertical terrain. Most beaches are small pebble inlets of land thus the best way to enjoy the sand and the turquoise water is to tour the area by boat (ask our concierge about it!) and let an expert local captain take you to his favorite spots or suggest the best seaside restaurants. A memorable experience!
Where to eat
Rossellinis - One of the finest Italian restaurants, Michelin-awarded and boasting very high ratings. In high season, the restaurant is open only for dinner. If you want to treat yourself to an unforgettable meal, dine here at night on one of the terraces looking down on the fishing boats 1,000 feet below! Via San Giovanni del Toro, Ravello - +39 089 818 181
Next 2 - Fine dining restaurant serving regional cuisine with a contemporary twist. Via Pasitea 242, Positano – +39 089 812 3516
Il Pirata - Panoramic restaurant built on a rock next to the water. Fresh local food served in a casual atmosphere. Very romantic place to enjoy at night. Whether you decide to spend a day sunbathing on its solarium, sip a cocktail in the lounge bar carved in the rocks, or sit for dinner at the restaurant, make sure to check out this place to experience a slice of the Mediterranean lifestyle! Via Terramare, Praiano - +39 089 874 377
Da Gemma - Just a 2-minute walk from the main square of Amalfi, on the right hand side. Pick a table on the terrace, overlooking the main street, and be delighted with modern version of coastal traditional dishes. Staples on the menu include the Genoese (with meat sauce) and the sumptuous fish soup. Via Fra' Gerardo Sasso 11, Amalfi - +39 089 871 345
L'Abside - Family-run restaurant serving great local food in a casual atmosphere. Outdoor seating on the piazza, perfect for children! Piazza dei Dogi, 31, Amalfi - +39 089 873 586
Where to shop
Clothing - Antica Sartoria - Locally designed chic summer clothes, wallet friendly and perfect to wear in any beach resort, from Positano to Ibiza, from St. Tropez to Miami or St. Barts. Anywhere you go, you will bring some Italy with you! Piazza Mulini 1/3, Positano - +39 089 812 2712
Handmade Paper – Amalfi artisans carry on the legacy of local papermakers of the past, maintaining the quality and peculiar characteristics that have made this paper famous around the world – buy your handmade cards at La Scuderia del Duca. Largo Cesareo Console 8, Amalfi - +39 089 872 976
Local Artwork – Paolo Sandulli’s “Queens of the Sea” and “the Signorine” (the Misses), original terra-cotta busts of women with wild tufts of hair made from dyed sea sponges, are delightful art pieces to bring home. Torre a Mare, Praiano - +39 339 440 1008 (direct)
Perfumes - Fabbrica Profumi di Positano, we love Incanto, with its refreshing lemon scent that reminds us of the sunny Coast also during winter! Via C. Colombo 175, Positano - +39 089 875 057
Limoncello - as a souvenir of your trip, Limoncello is a must. Buy it at Pasticceria Pansa: dating back to 1830, this shop has long been famous for its excellent products. Piazza Duomo 40, Amalfi - +39 089 871 065