Villa Romeo is an inviting modern three-story seaside property, located just at 15 minute drive to Sorrento. Set on a 3,000 sqm private compound, with the closest beach being only half a mile away, the villa offers a beautiful view of the entire Gulf of Naples and sights of the island of Capri. Private woods and extensive manicured gardens with many furnished shaded areas surround the villa providing privacy and tranquility. The villa’s contemporary style and its vibrant color palette will transport you immediately into a vacation mood. The outdoor kitchen, patio for alfresco dining and the pool’s special setting will make your stay comfortable and absolutely memorable.
Weekly rates & Availability
- Security deposit: €1,500 to be paid locally in cash
- No pets allowed
- Professional outdoor kitchen and pizza oven operated only by villa personnel
- Due to the narrow private access road, we advise against the use of cars to reach the villa’s entrance. Free parking is available at close distance from the property.
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm; Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Included with rent
- Electricity, central A/C, heat, water and final cleaning
- Daily morning cleaning (from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm), including breakfast service (two hours) – cost of ingredients extra
- Mid-week change of bed linens, bath & pool towels (Wed)
- Starter pantry kit
- Wi-Fi internet connection for personal laptop
- Porter service available on day of arrival and departure
- Daily pool and garden maintenance
- Shuttle service on request from the villa to Massa Lubrense up until 4:00pm
Not included with rent
- Additional housekeeping service: €20 per hour/per staff member
- Cook service (chef +service) €350 per meal – cost of food extra
- Cook service package: €3,000 per week, includes: American breakfast (preparation, ingredients and service), and Cook service (1:00pm/2:30pm) OR (8:00pm/9:30 pm) – cost of food extra
- Grocery service fee: €50 per delivery (depends on the quantity)
- Pizza dinner €40 per person/Pizza class €50 per person (min 8 pax)
- Extra bed €700 per week – max 4 extra beds available
- Shuttle service on request after 4:00pm from the villa to town or to a restaurant nearby
Previous guests say
Susan A • July 2017
The beautifully landscaped property, included trellised lemon trees, separate private patios for each suite of lovely bedrooms, with lots of roaming space for our 5 children (ages 5-19), and, of course, the beautiful pool which became our late night hangout after full days of cruising to Capri and Positano or driving to Ravello, Sorrento and Pompeii. The location was perfect for seeing the entire Amalfi Coast, because our boat captains would pick us up in Massa Lubrense, which was so convenient for our excursions.
The Villa was charming, spacious with good design and comfortable beds. The large kitchen/family room included a dining table for 14 and, additionally, there was a fabulous outside large dining table and kitchen/grill area where we dined one night while their chef prepared and served us a variety of delicious pizzas. The staff, including Manager/Lisa, driver/Dario and Housekeeper/Susie, all were endearing and provided exceptional service. We kept Lisa especially busy booking restaurants and Dario busy driving us into town for our daily excursions. The staff were the icing on a very beautiful and delicious cake, Villa Romeo!
K. Family • September 2016
Thank you Villa Romeo for all the memories we will never forget you! Thank you for sharing a little piece of heaven! What a wonderful place, beautiful scenery, lovely people and great food. Molto Bene Grazie!
S. Family • September 2016
That was an incredible trip! Special thanks to Salvatore, and Lisa! Thank you for making our stay here so wonderful, someday we will be back again. We will miss everyone! What a fabulous place to stay a truly wonderful stay!
P. Family & R. Family • August 2016
Thanks so very much for absolutely a Spectacular week!! What a special place.
S. Family • June 2016
We’ve had the most wonderful 2 weeks and been so well taken care of with wonderful service and delicious food, This is the best villa we’ve ever had.
Thank you all so very much!
What to do in Sorrento area
The strategic location of Sorrento allows you to visit a plethora of interesting sites with short haul and frequent connections. Naples, with its magnificent museums and marvelous churches, the ruins of the great Pompeii and Herculaneum (you will be amazed at how fascinated you may become if you visit the ruins with a good passionate guide – ask our concierge for assistance in booking one of them), Mount Vesuvius and the glitzy Capri, in addition of course to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, the gems of the Amalfi Coast. All these must-see destinations are a short ride away. And keep in mind: this area has the highest concentration of excellent restaurants in all of Italy. Are you hungry yet?
Where to eat
Il Buco – Michelin awarded restaurant in a beautiful setting, right in the center of town. 2a rampa Marina Piccola 5, Sorrento - +39 081 878 2354
Relais blu Belvedere – Book a table at sunset to enjoy amazing views of Capri while tasting food from heaven! Via Roncato 60, Massa Lubrense - +39 081 878 9552
Antico Franceschiello – Historic restaurant serving typical cuisine in a traditional ambiance. Via Partenope 27, Massa Lubrense - +39 081 878 2212
Lo Scoglio – Order the amazing mixed vegetables, grown in the owners’ garden, a fresh octopus salad and the spaghetti with zucchini. If you still have room, finish with the custard cream and classic flambéed fig tart. You would never want to leave this place! Piazza delle Sirene 15, Marina del Cantone - +39 081 808 10 26
La Conca del Sogno – The best way to get here is by boat. Order anything you like from the menu, you cannot go wrong! Grab a glass of chilled Fiano di Avellino, and enjoy the view. Via San Marciano 9, Recommone - +39 338 868 1224
Where to shop
Food specialties: superlative food shop in Vico Equense, La Tradizione, is definitely worth a visit for the foodie travelers. Via R. Bosco 969, Seiano - +39 081 802 9791
Perfumes – D’Esposito – Great selection of original scents. We love the eau de toilette Capri Blu, the fresh air of the Coast in a bottle! Via Cesareo 53, Sorrento - +39 081 807 27 82
Hand-made sandals – Corcione, artisanal shoemaker that manufactures classic coastal shoes using fine materials and high quality leather. Corso Italia 28, Sorrento - +39 081 877 0600
Inlaid wood - Stinga Tarsia, eccellent artisanal inlay, pieces that will be not mere souvenirs but true art for your home. Via Luigi de Maio 16, Sorrento - +39 818781130
Limoncello – purchase the famous liquor and other local specialties directly from the farmer at Il Convento. Via Bagnulo 10, Massa Lubrense - +39 081 878 9380