It was the ’90s when Apulia started maturing as Italy’s next place to visit. But it is only now that the dusty heel of the Italian peninsula, with its rugged coastline, fertile soil, clear crystal waters and foreign-dominated rich past, is finally and officially on the map!
In this dream-like landscape, Villa Coki, once a fortified farm, is now a barefoot chic property ready to welcome you inside of its trulli. Trulli are typical dry stone huts with conical limestone roofs, and the most exclusive tourist accommodation you can find in this region. The simple yet sophisticated charm of this villa will conquer you while you experience the many factors why this villa is the perfect stage for enjoying quality time together with your loved ones.
Weekly rates & Availability
- Security Deposit: €750 held at the agency
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the extra services must be paid locally prior to departure, unless otherwise agreed.
Inquire about this villa
Included with rent
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, gas and final cleaning
- Mid-week housekeeping service and change of towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Garden and pool service
Not included with rent
- Extra housekeeping €30 per hour
- Personal laundry service €30 per hour
- Breakfast setup service €30 per hour (cost of food extra)
- Cook service
Previous guests say
Mr. M. • Dec 2018
The villa was beautiful and the photos were definitely accurate. Everyone was very helpful from start to finish!