Immersed in a beautiful and tranquil gated estate, and located only a 25-minute drive from Florence, Villa Miriel serves as a much-needed oasis that is far, but not too far, from tourist-packed Chianti.
This villa, which comprises a main house and an adjacent annex, is built in the typical Tuscan style and features polished traditional interiors kept fresh by the use of lively designer fabrics and light solid wood furniture, all tastefully selected. The expansive property is ideal for large parties wanting to enjoy time together as well as to have some privacy.
When nature, beauty and serenity come together is where you may find comfort, experience meaningful connections, and feel the ultimate bliss.
Weekly rates & Availability
|From||To||6 guests||11 guests|
- Security deposit: €1,000 to be held by the agency
- Tourist tax €1 per person/night, children up to 15 years-old excluded (prices may change without previous notice) to be paid in cash locally
- No-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Included with rent
- Electricity and A/C up to 500 kW per week, water, gas, and final cleaning
- Housekeeping service (basic cleaning of bedrooms an bathrooms) – 6 days a week
- Mid-week change of bed linen
- Daily change of towels – 6 days a week
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Baby cot and high chair on request
Not included with rent
- Heating charges: depending on usage, as per meter reading
- Extra charges for electricity over 500 kW per week: €0.55 per extra kW
- Cook service, on request
- Extra housekeeping service: €20 per hour
- Babysitting service, depending on availability: €20 per hour – daily rate; €25 per hour – nightly rate
- Shopping fee €20 per delivery + cost of food to be paid locally in cash
- Pantry pre-stocking fee €30 + cost of food to be paid locally in cash
What to do in Florence area
Famous for its art and architecture, Florence is an obligatory destination for the first-timer visitor of Italy. However, while exploring the historical center is something that cannot be missed, the pristine studded landscapes and the enchanted medieval villages set on the famous Tuscan rolling hills surrounding Florence are well worth a visit. The most famous area to explore is the Chianti, a blessed land that covers a rather large wine-producing region of Tuscany, reaching from Florence to Siena, and all the way out to Pisa. Chianti's must see sights are the wine villages of Castellina, Radda and Gaiole. Along the road visit the Badia di Coltibuono and/or Castello di Brolio and do not forget to pick up some wine to enjoy at the villa!
Where to eat
Osteria di Passignano - Set in the middle of the Antinori wine estate…all we can say is: NOT TO BE MISSED! Via Passignano 33, 50028, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa - +39 055 807 1278
Il Padellina - Rustic trattoria serving local cuisine. Come for the steak, stay for the atmosphere. Corso del Popolo 54, Strada in Chianti – +39 055 858388
La Loggia (at Hotel San Michele) - Fine dining, romantic setting and unforgettable views. Via Doccia 4, Fiesole - +39 055 567 8200
La cantinetta di Rignana - Stunning views, great food and, of course, fantastic wine! Località Rignana 13, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 852601
Torre guelfa di chef Claudio - Ideal place for a meal if you are in this area for a shopping afternoon at the Outlets (20 minute drive away). Your shopping spree will be even more memorable thanks to the specialties tasted at this restaurant. Via S. Martino Altoreggi, 8, Figline Valdarno - +39 055 951112
Where to shop
Clothing:, The Mall - Tuscany’s most exclusive outlet complex with more than 20 boutiques, including Prada, Gucci Armani, Fendi, Marni and Dolce and Gabbana. Via Europa, 8, Leccio - The Mall Official Website
Terracotta objects: the area of Impruneta is famous for the terracotta. Visit Artenova, which sells a unique range of artistic hand-made terracotta decorations. Via Europa, 12 - +39 055 201 2316
Hand embroidered items: linen for the home and lingerie of the finest quality can be found at Grazia Giachi Ricami Piazza Matteotti, 35, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 854 4671 Via Borgo Ognissanti 6 r - +39 055 265 0399
Food specialty store: Macelleria Falorni, one of Italy’s greatest butcher shops where salsicce and prosciutto have been artisanal for eight generations. Here you can buy their products vacuum sealed for easy travel. Piazza Matteotti, 71 – Greve in Chianti - +39 055 853 029.
Wine: Enoteca Antinori, an architectural masterpiece built as a shrine in honor to the rich wine of this land. Via Cassia per Siena, 133 Loc. Bargino, San Casciano Val di Pesa - +39 055 23595