Villa Laura is a stunning, contemporary-styled villa set away in a private stone walled courtyard. A polished décor set in traditional old Tuscan stone blend seamlessly to give this villa a unique style. Enjoy beautiful valley views from this hillside property.
Weekly rates & Availability
- Security deposit: €500 to be held at agency
- The villa is rented with the minimum staffing mentioned above and cleaning may not be excluded from the rental, or refused.
- City tax: €1 per person/per night, up to a maximum of 6 days (age 14 and under are exempt)
- Check-in: between 5:00pm – 8:00pm, by appointment – Check-out: before/by 10:00am
- All the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Included with rent
- Air conditioning, heating (by law usable from November until April), electricity, water, gas and final cleaning
- Welcome pack
- Maid service: 1 hour per morning, Monday to Friday – 3 bath linen changes per week
- Wi-Fi (hotspot or ADSL line) Internet access – the villa location is in the countryside area where broadband is not available, therefore Internet service can be slow or malfunctioning.
- One supply per week of pool towels (pool is open 05/01 – 10/01)
- One fold away child cot with sheet (up to 2.5 years approx.) – (no coverlet or blanket for sanitary reasons) and one high chair available at no extra charge
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Washer and dryer at guest’s disposal
Not included with rent
- Availability of local cook, chef or catering services – to be booked in advance – please inquire for details
- Villa Stocking and Grocery Shopping Services for a fee
What to do in Chianti
Famous for its art and architecture, Florence is an obligatory destination for the first-timer visitor of Italy. However, while exploring the historical center is something that cannot be missed, the pristine studded landscapes and the enchanted medieval villages set on the famous Tuscan rolling hills surrounding Florence are well worth a visit. The most famous area to explore is the Chianti, a blessed land that covers a rather large wine-producing region of Tuscany, reaching from Florence to Siena, and all the way out to Pisa. Chianti's must see sights are the wine villages of Castellina, Radda and Gaiole. Along the road visit the Badia di Coltibuono and/or Castello di Brolio and do not forget to pick up some wine to enjoy at the villa!
Where to eat
Osteria di Passignano - Set in the middle of the Antinori wine estate…all we can say is: NOT TO BE MISSED! Via Passignano 33, 50028, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa - +39 055 807 1278
Il Padellina - Rustic trattoria serving local cuisine. Come for the steak, stay for the atmosphere. Corso del Popolo 54, Strada in Chianti – +39 055 858388
La Loggia (at Hotel San Michele) - Fine dining, romantic setting and unforgettable views. Via Doccia 4, Fiesole - +39 055 567 8200
La cantinetta di Rignana - Stunning views, great food and, of course, fantastic wine! Località Rignana 13, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 852601
Torre guelfa di chef Claudio - Ideal place for a meal if you are in this area for a shopping afternoon at the Outlets (20 minute drive away). Your shopping spree will be even more memorable thanks to the specialties tasted at this restaurant. Via S. Martino Altoreggi, 8, Figline Valdarno - +39 055 951112
Where to shop
Clothing:, The Mall - Tuscany’s most exclusive outlet complex with more than 20 boutiques, including Prada, Gucci Armani, Fendi, Marni and Dolce and Gabbana. Via Europa, 8, Leccio - The Mall Official Website
Terracotta objects: the area of Impruneta is famous for the terracotta. Visit Artenova, which sells a unique range of artistic hand-made terracotta decorations. Via Europa, 12 - +39 055 201 2316
Hand embroidered items: linen for the home and lingerie of the finest quality can be found at Grazia Giachi Ricami Piazza Matteotti, 35, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 854 4671 Via Borgo Ognissanti 6 r - +39 055 265 0399
Food specialty store: Macelleria Falorni, one of Italy’s greatest butcher shops where salsicce and prosciutto have been artisanal for eight generations. Here you can buy their products vacuum sealed for easy travel. Piazza Matteotti, 71 – Greve in Chianti - +39 055 853 029.
Wine: Enoteca Antinori, an architectural masterpiece built as a shrine in honor to the rich wine of this land. Via Cassia per Siena, 133 Loc. Bargino, San Casciano Val di Pesa - +39 055 23595