Are you still dreaming of a villa immersed in the peaceful Tuscan country side to relax in luxury and in harmony with nature, yet with plenty of activities to experience, or a place where to reconnect with your family and yourself? Look no further…Villa Giunia is a restored three story building, designed as resort-like home. The compound includes a series of connected buildings, a massive infinity pool with sundeck area, idyllic walking trails that run inside the expansive estate, and it also features its own farm, horse stables and organic garden.
Villa Giunia is a special and unique house and you do not want to miss it.
Weekly rates & Availability
|From||To||27 guests||16 guests|
- Manager on the premises
- No smoking villa
- Pets not allowed
- We discourage the use of low ride vehicles due to the uphill unpaved road leading to the villa.
- Grocery pre-stocking not available
- Security deposit: €2,000 to be held at the agency
Included with rent
- Electricity Water, gas and final cleaning
- Morning housekeeping service (from 9 – 12pm)
- Mid-week bed linen and towels change including pool towels
- Daily Buffet Continental Breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Exclusive use of the swimming pool and three tubs at different temperatures (heating charged extra)
- Use of the astronomical observatory, an astronomer available once a week by prior arrangement with the owner
Not included with rent
- Extra housekeeping: €25 per hour/per staff member
- A/C and or heating: €180 per day
- Additional bed linen change upon request
- Personal laundry service: charged a la carte
- Three course lunch or buffet: €25 per person per day ( Chianti wine included)
- Four course dinner: €35 per person per day (Chianti wine included)
- Telephone charges extra
What to do in Chianti
Famous for its art and architecture, Florence is an obligatory destination for the first-timer visitor of Italy. However, while exploring the historical center is something that cannot be missed, the pristine studded landscapes and the enchanted medieval villages set on the famous Tuscan rolling hills surrounding Florence are well worth a visit. The most famous area to explore is the Chianti, a blessed land that covers a rather large wine-producing region of Tuscany, reaching from Florence to Siena, and all the way out to Pisa. Chianti's must see sights are the wine villages of Castellina, Radda and Gaiole. Along the road visit the Badia di Coltibuono and/or Castello di Brolio and do not forget to pick up some wine to enjoy at the villa!
Where to eat
Osteria di Passignano - Set in the middle of the Antinori wine estate…all we can say is: NOT TO BE MISSED! Via Passignano 33, 50028, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa - +39 055 807 1278
Il Padellina - Rustic trattoria serving local cuisine. Come for the steak, stay for the atmosphere. Corso del Popolo 54, Strada in Chianti – +39 055 858388
La Loggia (at Hotel San Michele) - Fine dining, romantic setting and unforgettable views. Via Doccia 4, Fiesole - +39 055 567 8200
La cantinetta di Rignana - Stunning views, great food and, of course, fantastic wine! Località Rignana 13, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 852601
Torre guelfa di chef Claudio - Ideal place for a meal if you are in this area for a shopping afternoon at the Outlets (20 minute drive away). Your shopping spree will be even more memorable thanks to the specialties tasted at this restaurant. Via S. Martino Altoreggi, 8, Figline Valdarno - +39 055 951112
Where to shop
Clothing:, The Mall - Tuscany’s most exclusive outlet complex with more than 20 boutiques, including Prada, Gucci Armani, Fendi, Marni and Dolce and Gabbana. Via Europa, 8, Leccio - The Mall Official Website
Terracotta objects: the area of Impruneta is famous for the terracotta. Visit Artenova, which sells a unique range of artistic hand-made terracotta decorations. Via Europa, 12 - +39 055 201 2316
Hand embroidered items: linen for the home and lingerie of the finest quality can be found at Grazia Giachi Ricami Piazza Matteotti, 35, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 854 4671 Via Borgo Ognissanti 6 r - +39 055 265 0399
Food specialty store: Macelleria Falorni, one of Italy’s greatest butcher shops where salsicce and prosciutto have been artisanal for eight generations. Here you can buy their products vacuum sealed for easy travel. Piazza Matteotti, 71 – Greve in Chianti - +39 055 853 029.
Wine: Enoteca Antinori, an architectural masterpiece built as a shrine in honor to the rich wine of this land. Via Cassia per Siena, 133 Loc. Bargino, San Casciano Val di Pesa - +39 055 23595